Two upcoming Princess cruises - question…

BellsRUs

Hi - we are cruising on Princess in January and again in February. Only the January cruise is showing up on the Upcoming Cruises section of the Princess website. There used to be a link from that page that would allow me to add a missing cruise, but that link is no where to be found. Does anyone know how I go about getting the missing cruise added to the Upcoming Cruises page?

I was able to find a link from the FAQ page that allowed me to access my booking by inputting my name, birth date, and booking number, but it didn’t add the cruise permanently, so I would have to input that info again every time I want to access the February cruise.

Thanks!

Are they a b2b cruise?  Sometimes, it will only show up as one in the app.  I would be concerned if it isn't on the website as an upcoming cruise.  

Are you working with a TA?

Do you have the booking number/confirmation invoice?

Was there a deposit on the second cruise?

Edited by cr8tiv1

51 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Are they a b2b cruise?  Sometimes, it will only show up as one in the app.  I would be concerned if it isn't on the website as an upcoming cruise.  

Are you working with a TA?

Do you have the booking number/confirmation invoice?

Was there a deposit on the second cruise?

No, not b2b cruises - one in January and one in February. I think we booked both through American Express. When I input the booking number the cruise showed up and I was able to Manage the Booking, so I’m not worried that I’m not booked. I would just like it to show up in my future cruises so I don’t have to have the booking number every time I try to look at it.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

I'd try Live Chat before giving in and calling Princess. If you have a TA have them fix it for you.

Thanks! I didn’t even think about using chat and was unaware that the TA could change that section of the website. 😀

Happened to me before. Problem was in my name spelling, one booking did not have the correct spelling so Princess automatically flag it as a different person and assigned a new Captain Circle number. I called my TA and asked her to put in my Captain Circle manually. If you call Princess, they can also "merge" the two accounts. 

2 hours ago, BellsRUs said:

No, not b2b cruises - one in January and one in February. I think we booked both through American Express. When I input the booking number the cruise showed up and I was able to Manage the Booking, so I’m not worried that I’m not booked. I would just like it to show up in my future cruises so I don’t have to have the booking number every time I try to look at it.

Check it hasn't assigned a different captain circle number to the second cruise

9 hours ago, BellsRUs said:

Hi - we are cruising on Princess in January and again in February. Only the January cruise is showing up on the Upcoming Cruises section of the Princess website. There used to be a link from that page that would allow me to add a missing cruise, but that link is no where to be found. Does anyone know how I go about getting the missing cruise added to the Upcoming Cruises page?

I was able to find a link from the FAQ page that allowed me to access my booking by inputting my name, birth date, and booking number, but it didn’t add the cruise permanently, so I would have to input that info again every time I want to access the February cruise.

Thanks!

Could have been an error by TA, possible. But, when booking, it does take a few days to appear.  Do you have the latest App?  Just says…Princess.

Do not try to link bookings or reregister, as that will cause you more trouble.  The weekends are when they do more updates, so it can cause wacky things to happen. I just ignore and wait till a weekday.  It has gotten a lot better after this last UG. Kinda. 

Make sure to delete and reinstall the App. 
If nothing works, I’d call or chat first thing tmrw, Monday when you may get a more experienced agent, who is not offshore.

There is an phone option to speak to the Medallion App team.