MedallionClass App won’t let me use OBC..

KarmaCruisers

OBC can only be used in advance for purchasing excursions.

As for Specialty Dining:  If the free specialty dining is from Princess it "should" work. For me it charged me and then removed the charge and showed a balance of zero. If the specialty dining is from a TA you may well have to wait until you are on the ship to be able to book it for free.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

OBC can only be used in advance for purchasing excursions.

As for Specialty Dining:  If the free specialty dining is from Princess it "should" work. For me it charged me and then removed the charge and showed a balance of zero. If the specialty dining is from a TA you may well have to wait until you are on the ship to be able to book it for free.

Thanks..it’s part of a princess package..I’ll give it a shot.

We had a promotionalpackage offer that included 2 specialty dining (total of $58). I had a notice on the app that we each had $29 specialty dining credit. When I booked it, it showed $0 due; however, after we used it onboard, our account was billed $58! We had to go to Guest Services to get the charge removed, so watch your onboard account carefully even if it looks on the app like you aren't charged when you book.

43 minutes ago, konatyme said:

We had a promotionalpackage offer that included 2 specialty dining (total of $58). I had a notice on the app that we each had $29 specialty dining credit. When I booked it, it showed $0 due; however, after we used it onboard, our account was billed $58! We had to go to Guest Services to get the charge removed, so watch your onboard account carefully even if it looks on the app like you aren't charged when you book.

We too had a complimentary dinner for two on a cruise in 2019.  You had to bring the coupons in your cabin with you and give them to your waiter .  We didn't and were charged.  Had to go to customer service to get it removed.  

We have another complimentary dinner next month and was able to book on the app with no charge to our cc.