Time in between flights.

JohnGc

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

Agree with you on this. 737's are for 'short' flights & are not suitable for 3 hr + flights to NZ etc. A big issue is toilets as there is just not enough to cater for a full plane with 'free' drinks & food. There would be people lined up all down the aisle for the whole second half of the flight.

I complained to QANTAS a few times about my travels to NZ (from Sydney & Melb) on 737's. I ended up flying to AKL and ChCh on Emirates A-380's - much more suitable for those flights.

On a false booking I made for Air N/Z to Honolulu via Auckland,  a 787-900 Boeing Dreamliner is used even from Gold Coast to Aukland.😊

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JohnGc said:

On a false booking I made for Air N/Z to Honolulu via Auckland,  a 787-900 Boeing Dreamliner is used even from Gold Coast to Aukland.😊

That plane is a much better option - is it the same plane from NZ to Honolulu? Good luck with finding the best options

11 minutes ago, mr walker said:

That plane is a much better option - is it the same plane from NZ to Honolulu? Good luck with finding the best options

Thank you Mr walker. Preparing all this well in advance for the cruise from Honolulu. Its a case of waiting to see the covid situation on the Ovation and Quantum when they arrive here. So looking forward to cruising but the Wife and I are classed as vulnerable so it will be a case of sensible or foolhardy. Booked on Quantum cruise Brisbane / Sydney /Hobart in January, seriously considering this one, being an 8 day cruise in Australia not quite as bad as a 18 day cruise from Honolulu. Big ship with lots of people though !!!  Have to make our mind up for the January cruise as full payment is due mid November.:classic_unsure: