Boarding at specific times?

lefy

I've always got to the port & boarded early but this time on the Regal Princess I've been given a late boarding time approx.  1:30 to 2:30.

The plans I already made get to the port around 10:30 to 11:00.  If I get to the port early will they allow me to board early or will I have to wait for that later time to board?

17 minutes ago, lefy said:

I've always got to the port & boarded early but this time on the Regal Princess I've been given a late boarding time approx.  1:30 to 2:30.

The plans I already made get to the port around 10:30 to 11:00.  If I get to the port early will they allow me to board early or will I have to wait for that later time to board?

You should not have a problem.  I’d still go with the plans you’ve made.  They have not asked our boarding group since the restart.

You don’t say which port, I assume the US?

Good grief.  Funny how certain requests Princess makes of passengers are OK to totally ignore but things like the proper time for reserving pool chairs, wearing masks, formal night dress codes and not saving theater seats are all sacred cows and never ever are to be ignored?

• Like 2

Not aware of a 

9 minutes ago, Princessfan20 said:

Good grief.  Funny how certain requests Princess makes of passengers are OK to totally ignore but things like the proper time for reserving pool chairs, .... are all sacred cows and never ever are to be ignored?

But I cannot get an arrival time bc my record states I'm on 2 ships at the same time (PCL canceled one years ago) so a very nice lady in the Philippines said to just show up whenever. I'm green even though my app says blue. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dave_k58 said:

or phone app says greenline - group A   11am  - but on another post I saw boarding doesn't begin until 1pm.  I think the info on the phone is check - in - not boarding time.

Princess has always had the boilerplate that boarding starts at 1 PM and the reality has always been that, unless there is an unusual circumstance, boarding always started no later than 12:15 PM, but often 45 or more minutes earlier than that.

• Like 1