Ship selection

ToyFoxFan

10 minutes ago, ToyFoxFan said:

We are planning a Caribbean 7-10 day cruise for our 40th anniversary and would like advice on which ship to select. The Sky or enchanted Princess. Any advice or info is appreciated

They are both beautiful sister ships.  Very  similar.  Take a look at the deck plans for both ships on Princess.com.

I would base my decision on the itinerary and date that you would most prefer.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, skynight said:

I would choose one of the the 10 day cruises on the Enchanted. Reason 10 day is longer, and Enchanted added back Crooner's Lounge which is missing on the Sky.

Agreed with this.  We sailed on the sky as our first Royal class and found going to Vines or Bellini's and taking in the atrium entertainers was a decent substitute and had no real complaints, but missed Crooner's from our many grand class experiences.  Great to hear it's back on Enchanted.

We have not yet sailed on either of these two ships but we also never pick a cruise by ship or price.  Rather, we always select the ship by itinerary (where we want to go is important) and date.  I also always look to see if it is possible to do a B2B on that ship.

In January we are doing B2B, 10-day cruises on the Enchanted (Caribbean) and in June we are doing B2B 14-day cruises on the Sky (Norway/Iceland).

As long as we have to travel to a cruise port, we might as well take advantage of being there and do that second cruise.