On-line check in issues

Cruiseskier

Tried to do the online check in today since I am within 45 days from our Dec 12 Constellation sailing.  The check in was not  available and even on the app, the check in icon was missing.  Called Celebrity and was informed that they are waiting for procedural updates before I will be able to check in.  The rep told me to check back in November (next week).  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Husband and myself checked in yesterday for a December 11th cruise. We had trouble trying to sign-in on the app through our phones, but managed to sign-in through Celebrity's web site on our tablet. Afterwards we checked our phone app and all info for the sign-in was uploaded to the app on the phones.

Hope you can get this sorted out soon.

• Like 1

I checked into our Solstice December 11 cruise on Wednesday (45 days out).   Absolutely no problems.     Some on our Roll Call were having trouble earlier today with the screen - ChekIn has Checked Out.    I checked again and able to access both by web or app.

5 hours ago, Cruiseskier said:

Tried to do the online check in today since I am within 45 days from our Dec 12 Constellation sailing.  The check in was not  available and even on the app, the check in icon was missing.  Called Celebrity and was informed that they are waiting for procedural updates before I will be able to check in.  The rep told me to check back in November (next week).  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Yes I am having the exact same issues.  Was supposed to check in today but I can't.  I have tried the app and also the website on my computer with no luck.

• Like 1

I was able to check in on my Dec 4th cruise exactly at 45 days, but not the e-docs or luggage tags. Just printed out our boarding passes. I never got an e-mail from Celebrity. When I called about the luggage tags, i was told at 30 days, and will get an e-mail. Who knows if I will or won't. If I don't get the tags, I'll just have the porter hang the tag.