Medallion help needed

On 11/2/2022 at 5:23 PM, NSWP said:

If you are Elite you can get priority check in early, otherwise I suppose you need to stick to your given time. 

I just checked and we are in Boarding group C 1:00-1:30.  I am platinum my husband is ruby.   I vaguely remember choosing that time to allow if our Uber is late or something.  We had problems with Ubers cancelling on us sometimes.  So if we are a bit early, my platinum status will get us onboard earlier? 

1 hour ago, Tikibird said:

I just checked and we are in Boarding group C 1:00-1:30.  I am platinum my husband is ruby.   I vaguely remember choosing that time to allow if our Uber is late or something.  We had problems with Ubers cancelling on us sometimes.  So if we are a bit early, my platinum status will get us onboard earlier? 

It may, but as Geoff Arxcards said, even Elites were not given priority on 20 Oct. 
It appears some of the staff at OPT doors do not know the Princess boarding policies for the top echelon of Princess Captains Circle.

5 hours ago, Tikibird said:

It should, and on a normal day it will. As with the day Les mentioned, Border Force delayed everything by 2hrs, and they were disregarding Platinum/Elite/Suite priority in favour of boarding group allocation only. Once in the terminal, you always have PES priority, but the lines on that day were outside the terminal. I believe OPT has never had a priority lane outside the terminal for Princess. 

On most days, there is no build-up of passengers waiting, and people get into the terminal when they arrive, and onto the ship soon after. The only way to truly honour priority is to have boarding A set aside for Elites & Suites, B set aside for Platinum & club class.

• Like 1