Bed sheets

emam

4 hours ago, john watson said:

You would have to go a long way to outdo the sophistication of Broderie Anglaise.  Does anyone know if you get Jacquard in suites.

Regards John

I thought top of the range was Brentford nylons. Not too much static as they mixed the polyester with real cotton.

Edited by zap99
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, zap99 said:

I thought top of the range was Brentford nylons. Not too much static as they mixed the polyester with real cotton.

That fibre mix would stop older cruisers being troubled by getting flash backs in bed.

Regards John

• Haha 3

Can't say I've ever checked it tbh. All i would say is that I slept really well every night on Aurora last month and all my bed linen was in good condition. It's certainly not high grade Egyptian Cotton. Would imagine it's 'bog standard' cotton or high percentage polycotton mix....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zap99 said:

That brings back memories my brother had nylon sheets on his bed, luckily I never did.

Edited by emam
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, zap99 said:

my first Saturday job was at a b&b in Morecambe. one of my tasks was to change the sheets - the static lasted days! 

• Haha 2

Sorry to hijack but does anyone know what room/linen fragrance they use when they change the  sheets?  On Aurora last cruise it bought back so many memories and it really is gorgeous.  I can’t believe it’s just fabric conditioner.  I know on other cruise lines’ ships I’ve seen cruise bloggers say they have signature room sprays and these can be bought in the shop onboard.  A possible retail opportunity for P&O. 

Edited by galeforce9