Steakhouse for 10/Event Planner

Andoria

Hi, I will be sailing with 9 other family members on the Legend in less than two weeks. We all made reservations at the steakhouse to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday. When my dad called to try to get a table for 10, they told him he has to go online to the event planner. I did a search on Carnival and I don't see that.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

43 minutes ago, Andoria said:

Hi, I will be sailing with 9 other family members on the Legend in less than two weeks. We all made reservations at the steakhouse to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday. When my dad called to try to get a table for 10, they told him he has to go online to the event planner. I did a search on Carnival and I don't see that.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Did everyone make reservations at the same time and prepay?

I copied this months ago from this site. Hopefully this will help.

Are you all listed as cruising companions?  If not, log in to your carnival account, go to Manage your Booking, and then to Booking and Order Detail.  Scroll down to the section that says Your Cruise Companions.  There will be a place to send an email to your friends to allow them to be your Cruise Companions.  Once onboard, when you go to check in for a table, it should list all of the people under your room as well as your cruise companions, you can choose all or some depending on who is planning to eat together at that time.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoolOne56 said:

Are you all listed as cruising companions?  If not, log in to your carnival account, go to Manage your Booking, and then to Booking and Order Detail.  Scroll down to the section that says Your Cruise Companions.  There will be a place to send an email to your friends to allow them to be your Cruise Companions.  Once onboard, when you go to check in for a table, it should list all of the people under your room as well as your cruise companions, you can choose all or some depending on who is planning to eat together at that time.  

The Steakhouse doesn't operate this way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoolOne56 said:

This was for contact tracing

11 hours ago, Andoria said:

What am I missing?

Thanks.

We had 11 people last November.  We reached out to John Heald on Facebook and he was able to arrange a table for all of us.  Hope your Mom has a great birthday!!

23 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

The OP said that everyone made separate reservations

Yeah I know what they said someone also stated how they could have done it and I was co-signing that yes it could have also been done the way I did it by having everyone be a cruise companion 

Edited by siestakeys04

On 10/31/2022 at 9:33 PM, dukenmelo said:

We had 11 people last November.  We reached out to John Heald on Facebook and he was able to arrange a table for all of us.  Hope your Mom has a great birthday!!

Thanks. I never reached out to him before but maybe I should. Mom isn't thrilled about turning 80 so I have to tread carefully, LOL.