Millennium Deck 11 - is it noisy?

Sigyn

I have a Millennium question. I booked our cruise for next July but I'm considering moving to an Aqua Class room. My only concern has been that some of the best Aqua class staterooms are on deck 11 and I'm worried about noise from below on Deck 10 with the restaurants, and Deck 12 above with the sports facilities. Has anyone heard of this being a problem?

We have sailed once on deck 11 on the Summit. We had cabins 1114 and 1116. I liked the location very much. Down the back stairs to the aft Bar or Oceanview Café. I would not book the cabins near the exit doors. Their is not much shade on the deck, if you dont get one of the aft Aqua cabins. You can open the dividers between the cabins.

IMG_20150811_140934572.thumb.jpg.ef8f30206acfef4e3aa7e4a5bab428a2.jpgIMG_20150811_140915050_HDR.thumb.jpg.ebe4f3f229e2b3a1c6dd541a657d8b92.jpgIMG_20150811_140954960_HDR.thumb.jpg.cde61e5802d383642da71d37e2da1374.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 11:19 AM, njsmom said:

I have a Millennium question. I booked our cruise for next July but I'm considering moving to an Aqua Class room. My only concern has been that some of the best Aqua class staterooms are on deck 11 and I'm worried about noise from below on Deck 10 with the restaurants, and Deck 12 above with the sports facilities. Has anyone heard of this being a problem?

We were on the Constellation a few years ago in cabin 1130 - sunset bar closes at 11, never noticed sound from the buffet, no problems with noise overall, occasionally when it was really windy (hurricane force winds) during the day could hear the door to the stairs slam.  Booked the same cabin on the Millennium in a few weeks.

• Thanks 1