Only seeing one of two cruises on Celebrity.com (another website problem)

zitsky

Is anyone else seeing this?  I have a May 2023 cruise and a December 2023 cruise.  Everything was fine for weeks but today I only see the December cruise on the website.  I could add it back under my profile but maybe I should wait until the website fixes itself?

31 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Why not wait. It’s months and months away.

Because when I booked it, it was on the website?  And I’d like to know if Celebrity is playing any games with my cruises.

EDIT:  When I try to add this back, I get "Invalid reservation number".  So it could be a website problem, Celebrity might be changing reservation numbers (?!) or maybe they are changing the cruise for some reason.

Edited by zitsky

I found my answer, kind of.  My cruise that I booked end of September was canceled by Celebrity TODAY (!) because they said "payment not approved".  I called my credit card and they say "absolutely no problem.  No declined charges relating to Celebrity."

My TA and Celebrity spend some time rebooking me.  But all my excursions have to be redone.  Really frustrating.  I have only done a handful of cruises with Celebrity and this has never been a problem before.

34 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Has anyone been double charged on a deposit?  I have my TA researching this.  Everything I saw today says that Celebrity did charge me the first time and the second time.

Your issue seems to be with the payment from your TA to Celebrity for your deposit.   For whatever reason Celebrity did not receive the $$.  NOT unusual for a transaction to simply not go through or get credited to the wrong account.  Thus your reservation was cancelled.

You rebooked and paid your deposit.

The question now is were you charged twice.  Very simple to answer.  If yes, then where did the first payment go?  Your account at Celebrity, someone else's cruise or somewhere completely different. 

Thus if you were indeed charged twice try to determine where the first $$ went - easier than a dispute to sort.  Get any details you possibly can.  If both payments went through to Celebrity you will need to dispute the charge.

Worth a call to Celebrity for a try with resolution department.  Way above regular phone agents authority level 

• Thanks 1