Paradise Beach Resort

kapcruiser

17 minutes ago, kapcruiser said:

Do you know how much for just chairs and umbrella 

No, if you have your own transport you would need to ask your private driver, or email the resort directly. It has been a long time ago since I contacted them directly and I am sure prices have changed.

Transport with a private driver will be dependent on the number in your party so you would have yo determine for yourself which is the better deal.

Do you already have transport?

Edited by c-leg5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Working out my shore excursion outside of ship.  Trying to choose between Paradise Beach day pass and Las Palmas.  From what I can tell Paradise Beach has more amenities and nicer but smaller beach.  How much are food and drinks?  Has anyone been to both?  Suggestions?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We have been to Paradise beach several times and are going again next September. We really like it. I think technically all the beach there is public but they do have an area with chairs and umbrellas roped off just for guests. However, the beach is huge in both directions (in front of other neighboring resorts) that you can use. Some of the best snorkeling from the shore that I've ever experienced.

Food and drinks there were typical beach prices. Maybe $12-15 for a mixed drink and $15-20  for a sandwich and fries. You can walk next door via the beach to Bananrama and get cheaper food including some really good pizza.