Looking for Paul Burton, Lounge Lizard Extraordinaire

zzdoug

Hey gang,

My wife and I last cruised on Princess for our honeymoon in 2003. The lounge singer on that cruise was Paul Burton and we thought he was absolutely fantastic and hilarious.  He seems to have vanished from the Internet (his Youtube channel consists of a few videos all posted the same day about 7 years ago).  A search on this forum came up empty.

Anyway, we are considering another Princess for our 20th anniversary.  Does anyone know if he still exists and/or performs and if so, where and when?  I would seriously consider booking a cruise just to see him.  Alternatively, is there a schedule anywhere of Princess piano lounge performers?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

He was on Emerald Princess June 2019, but no idea where he is performing now.

Thanks for that somewhat recent proof of life.  Anyone else have other sightings?

To clarify for others, Paul was the singer/piano player in the piano bar lounge.

Edited by zzdoug
clarification

27 minutes ago, zzdoug said:

Hey gang,

My wife and I last cruised on Princess for our honeymoon in 2003. The lounge singer on that cruise was Paul Burton and we thought he was absolutely fantastic and hilarious.  He seems to have vanished from the Internet (his Youtube channel consists of a few videos all posted the same day about 7 years ago).  A search on this forum came up empty.

Anyway, we are considering another Princess for our 20th anniversary.  Does anyone know if he still exists and/or performs and if so, where and when?  I would seriously consider booking a cruise just to see him.  Alternatively, is there a schedule anywhere of Princess piano lounge performers?

Thanks

Why not send a message to Princess entertainment to ask if he’s still an entertainer for them?

https://www.princesscruisesentertainment.com/contact

Good luck!

Edited by PacnGoNow

32 minutes ago, zzdoug said:

Hey gang,

Thanks

On the Emerald Princess 2021 according to a poster on CC.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 1:24 PM, PacnGoNow said:

Why not send a message to Princess entertainment to ask if he’s still an entertainer for them?

https://www.princesscruisesentertainment.com/contact

Good luck!

Well, I asked Princess about this and got no response.   So, question unanswered. Anyone have any inside scoops?

• 1 year later...