Where is the Venice City Center pick-up point for Royal Caribbean embarkation day transfer to Ravenna port?

CruiseMelissa

If you book a transfer from Venice City Center to Ravenna, where in Venice is the pick-up point?  After waiting forever to talk to someone at RC she gave me timing for the pick-ups but not where they are and I don't feel like waiting again to get an answer, hoping someone here knows!

The pickup point is Tronchetto. You need to take the People Mover from Piazzale Roma to its last stop, Tronchetto, which is basically a big parking lot. The buses will be staged there.

I did this just a few weeks ago on Celebrity (same process). Celebrity offered two timings, 9:00 and 11:00 and asked people to be there 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Once you exit the People Mover, the pick up area is right alongside. People were already lined up when I got there 30 minutes ahead. They check you off a list and then you have to stand for a while before the buses start loading.

One other tip:  they promised us a bathroom stop midway between Venice and Ravenna -- that never materialized, so be sure to "go" before you go. (There is a public restroom near the waiting area.)