Another change on 11/6/2022 itinerary

lsw9658

I’m sure it’s due to the hurricane.  Roatan a much better port. Check Daniel Johnson or Victor Bodden for tours to the monkey, sloth & iguana sanctuaries. You can add other options such as snorkeling. Zip lines, island tour, beach stop, etc. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Elsammo46 said:

In onboard too, probably has to do with the hurricane over the Bahamas. I’m okay with the change, Nassau is fun but Roatan is very very beautiful and nice 

We are happy with the change. As for the storm, there is a bullseye painted on our house, so prayers for our daughter and grandson who are holding down the fort. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lsw9658 said:

We are happy with the change. As for the storm, there is a bullseye painted on our house, so prayers for our daughter and grandson who are holding down the fort. 

It is currently a Tropical Storm; predictions are a Cat. 1 at most.

I think they should be OK.

Happy travels!

16 hours ago, lsw9658 said:

We just found we’re going to Roatan instead of Nassau. So, Costa Maya, Roatan, sea day, Ocean Cay, Port Canaveral. We’re not sure why the change, I’m sure we will find out later tonight. 

That's a better port of call, in my view.

That said, while I don't love Nassau as a port stop, we did a Viator food and walking tour that was very good.

• Like 1

If you are interested in snorkeling and have your own stuff, I recommend you go to the Grand Roatan Resort. There is no fee and you can get drinks and food at the beach bar. The snorkel is amazing. I've cruised and snorkeled for 30 years and this place is very good.