Disembarking in Brooklyn

Jacqueline

By class (Queens then Princess then Britannia, higher decks first). CWC Diamonds have an early disembarkation benefit and booked transfers are typically early. Self-disembarkation is permitted about 15 minutes before the first scheduled disembarking. 

As an example, here's the disembarkation schedule from a trip I took a few years ago.

1418540232_Screenshot2022-11-096_25_09PM.png.6bdfbd34929a12eade726e2fe327894c.png

Finding your bags and then clearing immigration will take additional time, depending on your citizenship and how distinctive your bags are.

Edited by Underwatr

19 hours ago, exlondoner said:

The order may well be the same, but, unless it has just changed, passengers are disembarking direct from their cabins, rather than congregating in lounges.

I'm not even sure the order is the same.  We just returned from the Hamburg to NYC crossing in October in a Princess Grill suite. The nice thing is they let you stay in your cabin rather than being herded into a public area. IMHO one of the few good things resulting from COVID, I hope it continues.

Despite being in Princess, our disembarkation time was 9:20. It was fine with us as our flight was late afternoon. I suspect that, like other cruise lines, they take your flight time, where appropriate, into account.

We were getting our own transportation.  It was fine with  us-plenty of time for one last breakfast in the Princess Grill 🙂

We have a 12:10 flight out of LGA and are booking car service for transport to the airport. Can we ask at the Passenger Service desk for a specific (approximate) time to disembark? Also it has been several years since we cruised out of Red Hook is it a far walk to meet your driver? Thank you!