Shore excursions with airport transfer

Super Curly

Does anyone know why Royal is not offering any shore excursions with airport transfer on the Sunday we return from our Island Hop cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas? Our morning flight was cancelled and we were put on a late afternoon flight and now we need a solution for our luggage and ourselves that day.

52 minutes ago, Super Curly said:

Does anyone know why Royal is not offering any shore excursions with airport transfer on the Sunday we return from our Island Hop cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas? Our morning flight was cancelled and we were put on a late afternoon flight and now we need a solution for our luggage and ourselves that day.

Sweetfield Manor offer day passes.  A short drive from the port and Airport and close to the beach.

Check/call direct for availability.  a nice, clean and a very reasonable price for Barbados.

https://sweetfieldmanor.com

4 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Sweetfield Manor offer day passes.  A short drive from the port and Airport and close to the beach.

Check/call direct for availability.  a nice, clean and a very reasonable price for Barbados.

https://sweetfieldmanor.com

Thank you but I am interested in something more than lying on the beach. Is there even a place in Bridgetown or the cruise port to store luggage so we can do a walking tour of historic Bridgetown?

1 hour ago, Super Curly said:

Thank you but I am interested in something more than lying on the beach. Is there even a place in Bridgetown or the cruise port to store luggage so we can do a walking tour of historic Bridgetown?

Sweetfield is not a beach hotel….. Sorry, one never heard of a stand alone luggage storage facility.

Someone on CC may know different.

• 7 months later...
36 minutes ago, jhenry1 said:

What company did you use for your transfer and tour to airport.? Where did they meet you ?Did you have a long walk with luggage to meet the driver?

Obviously, one’s requirements are mobility specific.  Therefore suggest a direct contact with Beautiful Barbados

https://www.beautifulbarbadostoursandexcursions.com

They can design a bespoke tour to one’s requirements, with a seamless delivery to the airport.  It can include a Bajan Lunch (consider Juju’s) and rum/drinks (possibly at a local rum shack close to Juju’s - Rico’s mother?).

Length and aspects of the tour can be discussed direct with BB.

I have never heard back from beautiful Barbados so I contacted hotel and they copied this driver on the email to me. He contacted me very quickly and he is taking care of all of our transfers and a few  hours on a tour on disembarkation day and drop off at @irport for very reasonable prices.

22 minutes ago, jhenry1 said:

I have never heard back from beautiful Barbados so I contacted hotel and they copied this driver on the email to me. He contacted me very quickly and he is taking care of all of our transfers and a few  hours on a tour on disembarkation day and drop off at @irport for very reasonable prices.

So pleased one now has everything resolved…..

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2023 at 9:42 PM, jhenry1 said:

Did you do your tour/transfer in Barbados? If so, was it a success? If so, who did you use in the end? We have a similar issue in November with a morning disembarkation and late evening flight home. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, jhenry1 said:

We do not go until Feb of 2024. You might want to contact the gentleman that we are planning on using the hotel gave us his name. Very reasonably priced . His name is Caleb Knight calebknight17@yahoo.com

Thanks for the prompt reply!