BON VOYAGE Lucie73821, summer slope, StLouisCruisers - Saturday, November 19th!!

*Miss G*

Have a wonderful trip!

Sandi @StLouisCruisers not sure when you are headed to Fort Lauderdale or the route. My neighbors have told me  that Artemis is scheduled again ( !  ?) to launch on Wednesday.  If that happens 95 will be backed up especially thru Brevard and Volusia county. Of course my info may be lacking but wanted you to be aware. 
    Have fun to all of you

Charlene 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, cunnorl said:

Have a wonderful trip!

Sandi @StLouisCruisers not sure when you are headed to Fort Lauderdale or the route. My neighbors have told me  that Artemis is scheduled again ( !  ?) to launch on Wednesday.  If that happens 95 will be backed up especially thru Brevard and Volusia county. Of course my info may be lacking but wanted you to be aware. 
    Have fun to all of you

Charlene 

Thanks for the advice Charlene.  We are driving Friday and have a deadline to drop off the rental car so we are adding several hours to the usual drive time in order to make it on time for drop off.  

It must be exciting living where you can watch the launches.  Nice for you guys.  Hope the cruise is going spectacularly.

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Thanks for the advice Charlene.  We are driving Friday and have a deadline to drop off the rental car so we are adding several hours to the usual drive time in order to make it on time for drop off.  

It must be exciting living where you can watch the launches.  Nice for you guys.  Hope the cruise is going spectacularly.

Yes it is great to see the launches from my home and it never gets old. I am really sorry to be missing this one. We have been waiting for years! 
   Have a safe and wonderful trip! 

• Like 1