Where is OBC and purchased "add-ons" listed in your reservation summary?

NJRonbo

Please excuse me in advance.  I may be blatantly missing something right in front of me.

However, I have had two adjustments made to my upcoming cruise reservation since I booked it.

The first was adding a Premium WiFi package.  The second was taking advantage of today's Black Friday sale and Celebrity price matching by adding OBC credit to my account.

In both cases they sent me a confirmation email NOT with those items listed on it, but directing me to the website and MANAGE MY ACCOUNT.

So, now I am signed in to the Celebrity website.  I go to MANAGE MY ACCOUNT.  All my important reservation information is there but none of the add-ons are listed.

I also don't see it listed in the app.  

Is there anywhere I can make certain Celebrity did add these to my account prior to boarding?

From there, click on Shore Excursions below...then click on circle in upper right that has your initials...then click on Order History...they should be there...

ETA: 'there' being 'Manage reservation'...

Edited by dlh015

11 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

From there, click on Shore Excursions below...then click on circle in upper right that has your initials...then click on Order History...they should be there...

ETA: 'there' being 'Manage reservation'...

Thank you.  Didn't exactly go as well as you instructed.  I was clicking all over the place according to your instructions and found nothing.  However, I finally did get to a screen that shows by OBC in the top toolbar.

However, I can't find my Premium WiFi package listed anywhere, though in a recent phone call, Celebrity confirmed its on my account.  I guess I'll see it when I board the ship.

The screen that showed you the OBC in the toolbar, should have a white circle directly to the right of your OBC (with your initials in it)...clicking on that should show a menu with 'Order History'...clicking on that should show your purchases.

This is assuming you are using the website, not the app...

Edited by dlh015

31 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

The screen that showed you the OBC in the toolbar, should have a white circle directly to the right of your OBC (with your initials in it)...clicking on that should show a menu with 'Order History'...clicking on that should show your purchases.

This is assuming you are using the website, not the app...

Finally found it but it took about a dozen clicks to find it.

You have to go to PLAN YOUR CRUISE then click on the circled initials and find order history.

I am sure I just found it another way.   I'll say this, it wasn't an intuitive process.  They could have made finding it easer. 

Appreciate the help.  

Edited by NJRonbo

Yes, you found the second way to get there...

You had said you were at the Mange your Account (reservation) screen in your OP, so my first instructions were intended from there.

But I'm glad you were able to get to the Order History screen.

And, lol, I can tell you a bunch of folks have said 'they could have made it easier'...

As you probably know by now, Celebrity IT is a strange beast 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, NJRonbo said:

I am sure I just found it another way.   I'll say this, it wasn't an intuitive process.  They could have made finding it easer. 

Appreciate the help.  

The Celebrity website was designed by aliens who do not have human intelligence.  The “search” function is hidden.  “FAQ” is hidden.  ***