Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

Really enjoying your live post! Thank you so much for bringing us along! 

Do you mind sharing how much it cost you each day for alcohol? Hubby and I drink as much as you do, and not having drinks included is making me nervous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Moochi said:

Really enjoying your live post! Thank you so much for bringing us along! 

Do you mind sharing how much it cost you each day for alcohol? Hubby and I drink as much as you do, and not having drinks included is making me nervous.

Yeah I’m nervous too lol so far we’ve stayed under $400 but if tomorrow evening gets crazy. We may have to add. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, dallasdan said:

Megan, love your reviews.  I am not one that likes to plan out my ship activities in advance as I like to wing it.  Do you have to make reservations in advance for the shows?  Is it possible to make them once on the ship?

Dining is 30 days prior. Show reservations are once you are on board and it fills QUICKLY. Like… ruins your stuff real fast. My least favorite aspect this.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Dining is 30 days prior. Show reservations are once you are on board and it fills QUICKLY. Like… ruins your stuff real fast. My least favorite aspect this.  

There is entertainment other than drag shows (not that there's anything wrong with that)...You just didn't get any tickets because they all filled up?

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

There is entertainment other than drag shows (not that there's anything wrong with that)...You just didn't get any tickets because they all filled up?

I suspect she likes to talk to drag queens. I spent a few years in New Orleans and I have to say there is no better source of makeup and fashion tips. Plus, those I knew had wicked senses of humor.

Why was I hanging around drag queens? Those were my hippy days in the French Quarter. Met lots of intriguing people.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Essentially… wanted Grog Walk on the first day. Missed it. Wanted a couple other shows… didn’t get them because of schedule conflicts or sold out. There’s a queue line, but I’m not standing in that for anything less than Just June. 😉

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, icft said:

I suspect she likes to talk to drag queens. I spent a few years in New Orleans and I have to say there is no better source of makeup and fashion tips. Plus, those I knew had wicked senses of humor.

Why was I hanging around drag queens? Those were my hippy days in the French Quarter. Met lots of intriguing people.

Sounds absolutely like my kind of party. I do love queens. The clothes. The shoes. The fab. I could go on but wanna stay PC. I all ready felt my ginger and gays post was over the line. 

• Like 3