Does HAL carry diet tonic water?

Steirisch

DH and I like to have a cocktail while we're getting ready for dinner, so I've ordered a bottle of vodka to be delivered to our cabin.  Was just wondering if HAL stocks diet tonic and how do we order that?  from the Room Steward?  I couldn't find just tonic water on the online order form.  I did see a vodka and tonic package, but didn't want that brand of vodka.  Thanks in advance.

Lots on the nordam in April,May.  I bought it by the 6 pk. Didn’t want diet but kept getting it in error.  They changed it for me. It’s in small cans , pricy at 6/$20.00.  I sure miss the soda card, for $20.00 it would last most of a 2week cruise. 

• Like 1

I would not count on it. All I have ever been able to get is soda water or Perrier.

I would appreciate any diet soft drink/mixer options but have not come upon them other than Diet Coke. Even the "skinny margarita" I ordered off their menu was totally made with sugar. I could taste it. I think because they switched a few years ago from fresh lemon/lime juice to one that is bottled and mixed with simple syrup. 

I like a Vodka Diet Tonic.  In my experience, there is less than a 30-40% chance of getting the Diet Tonic, more so recently than years ago.  It used to be one could pickup canned/bottled Diet Tonic at the Explorer's Cafe if the bars were out.

• Like 1

After you log in to your HAL account, go to Manage My Cruise, then click on Cruise Activities, then all the way on the right, click on Beverages.  Scroll all the way down past the wine and on the second row from the bottom you will see the HAL logo and Distilled water.

• Thanks 1