All inclusive package

Tinainmex3

29 minutes ago, Tinainmex3 said:

Does anyone know what the code ‘ALLINC8075 NRD’ means. It is on our booking confirmation from the travel agent. Does it mean our price includes it or not?
thanks

Tina

Welcome to CC.  I would ask this on the forum for whatever cruise line you are sailing on or call your TA and ask.

1 hour ago, Tinainmex3 said:

Does anyone know what the code ‘ALLINC8075 NRD’ means. It is on our booking confirmation from the travel agent. Does it mean our price includes it or not?
thanks

Tina

Assuming this is a Celebrity it does me you have the always included package (tips, classic drinks & wifi) NRD means no refundable deposit.  not totally sure on the 8075 part

• Like 1

As the code begins with "Allin" I'm assuming the line is HAL.  We are going on a HAL cruise soon and the cruise price is different if you choose to take the "Allin" package or if you don't. .  You can just look at the line's website and see what the price for your cruise/cabin is without the "Allin" package and the price with the "Allin" package.  IF what you are paying is the price with the package, then yes...they are included.  I'm assuming "8075" is maybe your cabin number?