Covid tests

Crusin-Suzan

46 minutes ago, Crusin-Suzan said:

Our cruise required a covid test!   Is a NAAT rapid test an antigen test?   I’m so confused!   Thanks

Check CVS minute clinics  7 or a CVs pharmacy for the covid tests  .Walgreens also can do the test .Ask when the results will be given to you  . There are 2   types of tests . The antigen test you get results that day where the PVR   or PCR test (think that is the name of it ) takes 2 to 3 days for results  .good luck 

3 hours ago, birdie16 said:

I think it’s a good thing they are requiring testing on your cruise. It reduces the chance you might get sick. Glad you are good, enjoy your cruise!

birdie we understand your feelings ;however ,in reality  the problems with any virus is if any one on shore or ship  has the bug it will travel to others guaranteed.  Being vacinnated , wearing the  best masks  ,staying away from crowds  , being properly hydrated , increasing  the bodies defenses with 60 mg Zinc,vit,A & C  are the best that most people can do to avoid  coming down  with covid 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pamps2801 said:

I'm curious, where are you cruising out of ? Covid tests, as far as I was aware, are now not required.

8 hours ago, Crusin-Suzan said:

Thanks you!   Got out tests!   Negative and VeriFLY accepted!

I believe the same cruise we're on.  Volendam 28 day Amazon adventure roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale.  The destination and length of cruise dictate testing in lots of cases.

• Like 1