Reserved shows

theump

21 minutes ago, theump said:

When you reserve a show does it go on you sea pass card or do you have to carry your phone and show the app?

The Ump

John

Liberty in sept required me to go back to my cabin to prove I had reserved the ice show. Liberty doesnt have the technology to see that you booked it by scanning your card. .. as in I had to get get the device to show them the reservation to get in. I was pissed tbh. 

Oasis they can see.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Liberty in sept required me to go back to my cabin to prove I had reserved the ice show. Liberty doesnt have the technology to see that you booked it by scanning your card. .. as in I had to get get the device to show them the reservation to get in. I was pissed tbh. 

Oasis they can see.

This level of detail is why this place is so helpful.  

Although, seems to me that if Liberty doesn't have the tech to scan the card, then it doesn't have the tech to require show reservations.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

This level of detail is why this place is so helpful.  

Although, seems to me that if Liberty doesn't have the tech to scan the card, then it doesn't have the tech to require show reservations.  

On Liberty the only show you can reserve is the ice show. They used to handle ice show reservations on Voyager and Freedom class by distributing paper tickets (general admission) at Guest Services. 

On Liberty Nov 1 & Nov 7 cruises he app wouldn't accept reservations on board, so I asked and was told that for the 3 & 4 day cruises they were not taking reservations.  All shows were first come, first served.  No one was at the door for the ice show or production show to scan cards.  .

4 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

On Liberty the only show you can reserve is the ice show. They used to handle ice show reservations on Voyager and Freedom class by distributing paper tickets (general admission) at Guest Services. 

Freedom requires no reservations anymore, just show up.  Guessing Liberty is the same but will find out at Christmas when we go on Liberty.