Wonder of the Seas

kap441

• kap441 changed the title to Wonder of the Seas
1 hour ago, kap441 said:

Can I bring my own soda on board?  Can I bring one bottle of wine?  Pros and cons of ship?!

Many people in here will tell you, and I believe them, that they have never been charged a "corking fee" for bringing their own wine on the ship.  So, just be forewarned that it is a policy of Royal's that there is a "corking fee" of $15.00 if consumed in public spaces.  

And you can bring 2 bottles of wine (750 ml each,) per stateroom on board.

Check out the FAQ’s on Royal website. A lot of questions can be answered there. As far as pros and cons, I just got off the TA on Nov 13. It’s hard to say pros and cons, since what may bother you, may not bother others. I am a “go with the flow” person, and very little bothers me. But, I am also a solo traveler, and need to only worry about myself. I personally loved the ship.

1 minute ago, crzndeb said:

Check out the FAQ’s on Royal website. A lot of questions can be answered there. As far as pros and cons, I just got off the TA on Nov 13. It’s hard to say pros and cons, since what may bother you, may not bother others. I am a “go with the flow” person, and very little bothers me. But, I am also a solo traveler, and need to only worry about myself. I personally loved the ship.

Yep:

Guests who consume their personal wine and champagne in public areas, will incur a $15 corkage fee per bottle. Guests wishing to bring personal wine and champagne onboard may do so only on boarding day, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom. No beer or hard liquor may be brought onboard for consumption. Additional bottles of wine beyond two (2) bottles that are brought onboard or any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports of call or from onboard shops during the cruise vacation

2 hours ago, kap441 said:

Can I bring my own soda on board?  Can I bring one bottle of wine?  Pros and cons of ship?!

Yes, you can bring on both soda and wine.  Here is a link to the policy.  They are particular about size of bottles.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy