Check your TK reservations. Seabourn deleted min

CLOU

14 minutes ago, Sunviking said:

For an upcoming cruise beginning in January on which I will be onboard for 58 days

Hi Sunviking, I think I remember you are on Quest doing part of the Grand Voyage? If so it would be lovely to meet you and thank you in person for your Rome recommendation. There are a few Seabourn regulars from all over the world meeting up on that cruise.

And we are also looking forward to meeting new to Seabourn people as well. Having never been to South America or Antarctica it is an adventure we are looking forward to.

Julie

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, frantic36 said:

Hi Sunviking, I think I remember you are on Quest doing part of the Grand Voyage? If so it would be lovely to meet you and thank you in person for your Rome recommendation. There are a few Seabourn regulars from all over the world meeting up on that cruise.

And we are also looking forward to meeting new to Seabourn people as well. Having never been to South America or Antarctica it is an adventure we are looking forward to.

Julie

Yes, Julie, I am on the Quest beginning in Santiago (San Antonio) and I would love to meet you too.  I always enjoy reading your posts and observations.  If you or any of the others on that cruise plan any get togethers after I board, I would like to be included.  I'm looking forward to the voyage.  I've been buying cold weather gear which I will probably never need again here in eastern VA.  On the Sojourn cruise I just finished at the end of November, one of the lecturers was a woman who will be part of the expedition group on our cruise.  Her photographs and those of people on the Venture really increased my excitement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunviking said:

Yes, Julie, I am on the Quest beginning in Santiago (San Antonio) and I would love to meet you too.  I always enjoy reading your posts and observations.  If you or any of the others on that cruise plan any get togethers after I board, I would like to be included.  I'm looking forward to the voyage.  I've been buying cold weather gear which I will probably never need again here in eastern VA.  On the Sojourn cruise I just finished at the end of November, one of the lecturers was a woman who will be part of the expedition group on our cruise.  Her photographs and those of people on the Venture really increased my excitement.

Wonderful. My husband and I will look forward to meeting you and I will happily introduce you to some of our friends. I will post my suite number on the roll call a few days before you board and use the @Sunviking tag to notify you. 

I totally understand about wondering if you will need to use cold weather clothing again since we live in a hot climate. The clothing I used for our Alaska cruise in 2017 I will use this time with a top up of thermals. We hope to do a route of the Vikings one time so will likely be able to reuse them again.

20 hours ago, frantic36 said:

Wonderful. My husband and I will look forward to meeting you and I will happily introduce you to some of our friends. I will post my suite number on the roll call a few days before you board and use the @Sunviking tag to notify you. 

Thanks Julie.  I'll post my suite number on the roll call too when I'm ready to leave.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and safe travels to Miami.

Ann

• Like 1

Hmmm......

Just one reservation is back, for a few days out from sailaway. Problem is the reservation, which was originally for 2 is now for 12! We did have 6 reservations for two, one for each week of the cruise.

Oh well... It's a small step in the right direction. I will leave it for now in the hope that it will right itself eventually. If not, it seems we will have the TKGrill all to ourselves!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Flamin_June said:

Hmmm......

Just one reservation is back, for a few days out from sailaway. Problem is the reservation, which was originally for 2 is now for 12! We did have 6 reservations for two, one for each week of the cruise.

Oh well... It's a small step in the right direction. I will leave it for now in the hope that it will right itself eventually. If not, it seems we will have the TKGrill all to ourselves!

You know what 2x6= 😉

• 3 weeks later...

I posted here awhile ago that the 4 reservations for our group of 4, (1 reservation per person/4 of us for each reservation for a 14-day cruise next October), had disappeared from the website. When I contacted the Seabourn consultant who had arranged our cruise, she told us Seabourn was no longer allowing more than 2 people per reservation.  She went ahead and put in 2 reservations per suite with only the px from that suite in each reservation.
When I checked the website last week, the original reservations were back and the new ones the Seabourn agent had made for us were also still there, so we are now double booked.  I emailed the agent to ask if we could/should cancel the reservations she’d made that only included the 2 of us and leave the original reservations for 4.  She said Seabourn agents are no longer allowed to make reservations for more than the people in each suite.  She told me to leave it alone. I’m not worried about it. I just wanted to share this piece of information.