Livorno - Private Tour

CynBeth6

There are 3 of us that would like to find a private tour we can customize to where there is time for 2 of us to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa and then see a few things in Florence. One person can’t do a lot of walking has lost a lot of stamina over the last few years.

I have tried doing a search online but unable to find something like this,  Any info or help is appreciated.  Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I have the name/# of a private driver.  We found him 3 years ago when we were supposed to do a cruise.  He is licensed.  We JUST got back from Italy (non cruise) and used him to pick us up (family of 4) from Florence train station. He was AWESOME.  We told him where we wanted to go and he took us.  Had him all dad.  FABULOSO!  If you want his info, let me know.  Great communications (WhatsApp)

time for 2 of us to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa and then see a few things in Florence.

You don't actually say what the "few things in Florence" are, but It may not be possible to do as much as you hope to, due to the necessity to pre-book timed entry tickets to several sights in Florence, in addition to pre-booking your tower climb. 

You will first need to decide what your "few things" will be.

Having decided, can only suggest you then  look at the official websites for your preferences to find out when ahead of time you can actually begin to  pre-book for each, also the pre-entry time at which you must arrive (some but not all will have this)

Then book your entry tickets.

Only then would you be able to begin looking for a driver and vehicle who thinks your timing might be doable even with minimqal time at each stop.

There was a recent thread which I definitely think you should read in its entiretly and post #36 in pqarticular as it describes the  reality of following a programme similar to what your own might be.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2882298-florence-questions/#comment-63879668

Edited by edinburgher