Adding a third person to a booking-any recent experience, please?

bladerunner6

3 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Your TA or Princess can do this for you. You will not be able to do it. If he does not have a Princess account, do a referral for him and have him accept it BEFORE adding him and you should each get $25 referral  OBC. 

Thanks.  So do the referral and then contact Princess or my TA and we should both get the credit? Or is there another step?

Thanks everyone, you have all been helpful.

18 minutes ago, bladerunner6 said:

Thanks.  So do the referral and then contact Princess or my TA and we should both get the credit? Or is there another step?

When you do the referral, your FIL needs to accept it and will be issued a Captains circle number. The referring member should see in their Captain circle account a pending referral OBC. Make sure when you add your FIL to the booking, you use the Captain circle number he received when he accepted the referral.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, wallyj said:

When you do the referral, your FIL needs to accept it and will be issued a Captains circle number. The referring member should see in their Captain circle account a pending referral OBC. Make sure when you add your FIL to the booking, you use the Captain circle number he received when he accepted the referral.

Thanks, that was great!

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

If this is the cruise, you are out of luck. I think it’s been sold out for awhile.  You could maybe waitlist him or keep checking. Something might open up after final payment. 

Cabins may be sold out, but space for a 3rd or 4th person in a cabin that can have a 3rd or 4th person may still be available to a cabin that has been booked.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, caribill said:

Cabins may be sold out, but space for a 3rd or 4th person in a cabin that can have a 3rd or 4th person may still be available to a cabin that has been booked.

Yes, this is what we are talking about.   We have a mini suite with a sofa bed to add him.

On 11/27/2022 at 12:51 PM, bladerunner6 said:

Do the referral. The person you referred must follow the steps in the email to create an account. Then contact Princess or TA and ask them to check that the referral credit gets applied. It should happen automatically but once it did not for me, and my PVP had to ask to have it applied.

Edited by Buckeye10640
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This will be the last time I comment on this one...

https://www.princess.com/html/global/personalizer/ssv/beverages/disclaimer/#:~:text=Packages may NOT be shared,or without a prorated refund.

• Alcoholic drinks are limited to 15 beverages per 24-hour period (6 a.m. to 6 a.m.). Alcoholic drinks requested above the daily limits are at the discretion of the shipboard management and crew and charged at regular menu prices.
  • Non-alcoholic drinks do NOT have this limitation, nor do they count toward this maximum.
  • Items selected that exceed the $15.00 USD or $22.00 AUD price are charged according to the difference in price.
  • Packages may NOT be shared, are NON-transferable and NON-refundable.
  • Shipboard management reserves the right to add additional restrictions and revoke or cancel the Plus Beverage Package at any point during a guest’s voyage for any reason with or without a prorated refund.
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

This will be the last time I comment on this one...

https://www.princess.com/html/global/personalizer/ssv/beverages/disclaimer/#:~:text=Packages may NOT be shared,or without a prorated refund.

• Alcoholic drinks are limited to 15 beverages per 24-hour period (6 a.m. to 6 a.m.). Alcoholic drinks requested above the daily limits are at the discretion of the shipboard management and crew and charged at regular menu prices.
  • Non-alcoholic drinks do NOT have this limitation, nor do they count toward this maximum.
  • Items selected that exceed the $15.00 USD or $22.00 AUD price are charged according to the difference in price.
  • Packages may NOT be shared, are NON-transferable and NON-refundable.
  • Shipboard management reserves the right to add additional restrictions and revoke or cancel the Plus Beverage Package at any point during a guest’s voyage for any reason with or without a prorated refund.

I'm glad it's your last comment, loads of people share packages, especially when family groups hace a few cabins

• Like 1