Cruise Planner Refunds

Gigi1068

On 12/9/2022 at 5:45 PM, fweegy said:

I E-mailed mbayley today and he got back to me saying my refunds were processed yesterday, the 8th and should show up on my banks CC in 5 business days or less. So keep on the lookout gang.

Mine posted this morning. One less thing to worry about.

• Like 1

A miracle happened got all my refunds today for cancellation on 11/18.  Sent multiple emails to mbayley with no response.  they probably have been overwhelmed.  Maybe the savings from the menu changes and and cabin service can be used to increase the IT QA group. Never a good idea to make major software changes just before a holiday promotion. Most companies have a freeze period for making changes around holidays, etc.

I am now feeling lucky time to get a lottery ticket!

32 minutes ago, jnd947a1 said:

A miracle happened got all my refunds today for cancellation on 11/18.  Sent multiple emails to mbayley with no response.  they probably have been overwhelmed.  Maybe the savings from the menu changes and and cabin service can be used to increase the IT QA group. Never a good idea to make major software changes just before a holiday promotion. Most companies have a freeze period for making changes around holidays, etc.

I am now feeling lucky time to get a lottery ticket!

I received 3 responses and no refund yet.  

1 hour ago, colesc15 said:

Refunds hit my account this morning, but if course I'm short the amount their system double charged me, so have to reach back out again. Close to just saying forget it and just Royal caribbean keep my extra $200 to just not deal with it anymore

The frustration continues…