Pricing is a bit rich

14 minutes ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Tell 'em they're dreamin' is what springs to mind when I read your explanation of the additions to those packages!

I read their description of the 'new deal' but missed the 'per cruise' part. That's one heck of a skinny deal.

Someone tipped me off with that per cruise info. In reading the fine print at the Princess link, I think it translates to two per day for plus, while premier is unlimited.

Edited by arxcards
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 7:55 AM, MMDown Under said:

What makes NY Cheesecake different?

As per the description from the US poster but I would add that it's a typical European baked cheesecake (we'd just call it a baked cheesecake in Australia). It used to be easy to find delicious versions in Ackland St., St Kilda in Melbourne years ago - not sure what the mix of food shops is like there these days though. I make a delicious baked cheesecake with Marie biscuits crumbed as a crust. I also have a recipe for a NY chocolate cheesecake (not for the faint hearted!) incorporating melted dark cocolate and sour cream with the cream cheese and chocolate ripple biscuits crumbed as the crust.