Drink package with 19 year old in same room question.

detroitlions

As I recalled speaking to the NCL Rep. You can sign your kid up for beer in wine 18 and up with out them getting the corks and caps package. Is this true?

We have a large group and some of the 19 and 20 year old do not want to buy the beer and wine package (They want to pay per drink) and they are in rooms with 21 and older folks that have the standard drink package.

I have been on over 20 cruises but I have not sailed in 3 years. And as you all know rules change and the NCL Reps sometimes do not tell you the right answer.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, zqvol said:

the second person in the cabin has to buy the soda package, and if their parents sign the waiver they get beer and wine a la carte.

This.  You can sign the waiver for beer/wine for the 18+, but they have to pay by the drink.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zqvol said:

the second person in the cabin has to buy the soda package, and if their parents sign the waiver they get beer and wine a la carte.

With the free at sea, if the 2nd passengers are under 21, they get the soda package for free if the 1st passenger has the UBP with free at sea.

• Like 1