Cheers question

Elsammo46

I'm new to carnival (well kind of new, last time I was on a carnival ship was the glory in 2008 i think), so forgive my ignorance here, but are there a "limited" amount of Cheers packages available? Can they sell out? I only ask because I have a Mardi Gras cruise in January and I haven't purchased mine yet and was wondering if I should go ahead and do it or if I could wait a bit longer. Thank you!

On 12/3/2022 at 10:34 PM, Elsammo46 said:

I'm new to carnival (well kind of new, last time I was on a carnival ship was the glory in 2008 i think), so forgive my ignorance here, but are there a "limited" amount of Cheers packages available? Can they sell out? I only ask because I have a Mardi Gras cruise in January and I haven't purchased mine yet and was wondering if I should go ahead and do it or if I could wait a bit longer. Thank you!

The short answer:  No.  

The slightly longer answer:  Negative.  🙂  

Carnival will be HAPPY to take your money and hope you don't drink more than 6-8 drinks per day.  

BUT as others have said, you may well save some money if you buy it in advance; we always do.  

2 hours ago, Pellaz said:

BUT as others have said, you may well save some money if you buy it in advance; we always do.  

In September I booked a balcony on the Horizon and at the time they were running a promotion where we got Cheers for $300 for our 6 day cruise. I know it won't be hard to win on that deal.

• Like 1