12/8/2022 weigh in

Izena

I hope everyone who is cruising is having a great time.   Walk the decks snack from Lido deck. Walk again and repeat.

I’m back to the middle of my range.   Certainly appreciate everyone on the board.   I struggle every day to stay on diet without any sweets and limited carbs.  I  try very hard not to even bring it into the house once I get a taste I will eat it until it’s all gone. 

To the casual readers.  Most of the contributors on this site are frequent cruisers several will do B2B2B’s .  I prefer week cruises so I can see my dog.

• Like 1

Hi Izena, Thanks for holding down the "fort". Everyone cruising now?

Thought a few were still here. Enjoying my cruises still. Trying not to

eat or drink to much. Doing only a little walking which should be more.

Think I'm holding my own. Clothes still feel the same.

Hope your doing well and so is everyone else whether at sea or at home.

• Like 1

Belle glad your having a good time.   I agree everyone is out cruising.  Then may continue  on the quiet side until after Christmas.   My next is in Feb.   

I’m struggling with sugar cravings.    Finally back in my range but the high end.   

Everyone enjoy life of traveling and be safe.

Just a quick check in.    I will be glad when holidays are over.   Christmas has generally been a disappointment since divorced in the late 80s.   Never know if when the kids will back out.  Push pull between  parents, then add in laws,  out of state moves etc.    it is stressful and triggers the sugar cravings.  

Hope everyone  is enjoying cruising, families and friends.

• Like 1

Hey all - it's been A LONG WHILE since I've cruised and about as long since posting in this thread. I just booked a quick getaway for August 2023. 246 days... I ideally want to lose 40 pounds. I'm unfortunately at my heaviest, ever 😞 I'm going to use these weigh-ins as sort of my accountability journal. I ordered a FITINDEX scale from Amazon because my sister is loving hers. She is doing Optavia. She is on day 6 and down a bit over 2lbs. If she continues kicking butt I may give it a whirl after the new year. I also got a new motivational water bottle. Not a big fan of carrying around a HUGE one so it's only 32oz but I thought it was cute...

water.png

• Like 1