Pinacale class v staterooms beds facing postion?

seaver

Depending on the stateroom category, you can tell which direction the bed will face by looking at the deck plan very carefully on the HAL site. By facing, I mean laying in bed facing your feet. Verandah and Vista (Pinnacle-class) staterooms  with the couch on the same side as the bed will be opposite the door opening side. Signature and Neptune will be the same except the couch will now face the opposite. Hope I am clear and that this helps.

3 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

Depending on the stateroom category, you can tell which direction the bed will face by looking at the deck plan very carefully on the HAL site. By facing, I mean laying in bed facing your feet. Verandah and Vista (Pinnacle-class) staterooms  with the couch on the same side as the bed will be opposite the door opening side. Signature and Neptune will be the same except the couch will now face the opposite. Hope I am clear and that this helps.

Perfect! Thanks so much. 

7 hours ago, seaver said:

Is there a way you could tell if your stateroom bed is facing forward or back ?

With the deckplan in front of you, find a cabin on the same stretch of hall on HALfacts. Assume the direction of furniture placement swaps every other room. Note that both Verandahs and Vista Suites are designated "V" on the Pinnacle page, except I see one Vista that is labelled MS. Also some parts of some decks on the Rotterdam are numbered differently that the K'dam and NS, due to extra cabins being shoe-horned in!

https://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/