Couple of questions about the Apex for Feb 2023

crash3x

I was wonder if Celebrity Apex offers embarkation day specials on specialty dining?   In 2019 we received Le Petite Chef 1/2 price, not that I am expecting 50% off now a days but maybe something.

Also what are the main cast shows offered ?  I found last year they offered Tree of Life and Circus.......Not asking about Eden shows....apparently they are held late at night unfortunately.

In Luminae do they offer access to all the menus like on Equinox and Refection?   I find some nights there usually the menu in luminae does not go with my tastes  in food.

On board discounts are not frequent.  When we were on the Apex and Beyond only $5 on LPC and Lawn Grill. Eden is generally sold out and reservations are hard to come by.

On E class Luminae is a long way from the Blu & MDR kitchens so ordering  off those menus isn’t practical.  Luminae does offer the everyday classics  Main and appetizers ; chicken, salmon, sirloin, shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad, onion soup. 

When we were on the Apex last summer, there were two nights my hubby and I didn't really like anything on the Luminae menu.  We had gotten to know our waiter pretty well (ship was only half full), and he brought us a filet one night, spaghetti for hubby and a sea bass for me another night.  These were not on the menu, but he knew what we liked and he did accommodate!

• Like 1

I have found on the smaller ships , the wait staff really go out of their way.  We had one waiter on the Equinox his name is Rosebud and he went above and beyond especially when he knew my love for the short ribs on polenta and lobster bisque.......I had those 2 items more than anything on our 10 day cruise

We just debarked, and in Luminae there were several items they offered, off menu, every night.  There were a few different steaks, salmon and a couple other fish.  I am sure there are others as well.  They try hard to accommodate.  But ordering off other menus is simply too cumbersome, since Luminae is so far from the main dining rooms.

On 12/11/2022 at 1:10 PM, crash3x said:

I was wonder if Celebrity Apex offers embarkation day specials on specialty dining?   In 2019 we received Le Petite Chef 1/2 price, not that I am expecting 50% off now a days but maybe something.

Also what are the main cast shows offered ?  I found last year they offered Tree of Life and Circus.......Not asking about Eden shows....apparently they are held late at night unfortunately.

In Luminae do they offer access to all the menus like on Equinox and Refection?   I find some nights there usually the menu in luminae does not go with my tastes  in food.

Check your cruise planner. For some of my cruises I see a "first night special" on my planner. Below is an example - not Apex, or even E class, but Silhouette.

image.thumb.png.51ce207ada0b93f412eb06a1381e755a.png

• Like 1