What are your favorites at Ocean Blue?

RocketMan275

24 minutes ago, FLcruisergrl said:

The bread and the chocolate dessert. The fried shrimp appetizer is pretty good, too.

3 minutes ago, davencl said:

I've had nothing but great food at Ocean Blue.  However the best steak I've ever had was at Ocean Blue.

Great information.  Background.  Wife wants a whole lobster which can only be obtained at Ocean Blue.  I'm having difficulties finding something I would like.  I could make just bread and a great steak work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RocketMan275 said:

Great information.  Background.  Wife wants a whole lobster which can only be obtained at Ocean Blue.  I'm having difficulties finding something I would like.  I could make just bread and a great steak work.

Sadly the last two times we've been to Ocean Blue(this past year) the waiter steered us away from the whole lobster.  Apparently they were small and not very tasty.  Hope the lobster catch quality has improved.

7 hours ago, davencl said:

However the best steak I've ever had was at Ocean Blue.

Oddly enough, I ordered the Filet at Ocean Blue during our last visit and it was awful.  It wasn't really overcooked, just lacked flavor and texture.  I've had the same inconsistency at Cagneys.  After reading countless reports of Le Bistro, I ordered steak there twice during our last cruise and it was great both times.  Who knows??