Anyone with Experience on Cabin M106 on Sky

Jaymuxman

I have never stayed in M106 but have booked M108 a few times.  If you are prone to sea sickness, this is definitely not the spot for you.  The balcony is quite large from what I saw the last time I was next door but know that there are times when you simply can't go out there due to the strong winds.  Speaking of, be very, very careful not to open your front door when the balcony door is open; the wind tunnel it creates is amazing! Also, there are no balcony lights and you are supposed to keep the blinds drawn at night to reduce light on the bridge.  If having a larger balcony trumps those issues, then congrats...I think you'll love it!

We have been in a bow cabin on the Regal. For me, the negative is that I can not see out, due to the railing being metal. If I sit in a deck chair, I can not see out because I am on the short side. I read that you can stack the deck chairs and maybe see out. As has been stated, you need to keep your blinds closed at night. If you easily get seasick, this would not be a good location for you.

Our balcony was HUGE!