LIVE: CB Panama Canal Partial Transit Christmas Cruise 12/18/22 – 12/28/22

HBCcruiser

21 hours ago, algriff said:

Tell me more about the chefs table..what is it, how many people can do it, is there a cost involved, etc.

Thanks for all the info on this cruise..we will be going on the Feb 10 Panama Canal cruise.  One other question...did they do surf & turf one night and if so is there an extra charge?

Thanks

Chefs table is limited to 10-12 people on this ship. You must request it right away and are not guaranteed a spot. It is $95 per person. The food is spectacular and is paired with top notch wines. We get a photo with the head chef and usually a great cookbook but not this time. Really bummed about that. 

Aloha. Thank you for your posts and food pictures especially. We enjoyed the Caribbean Princess and did a South America cruise around South America and Antarctica in 2008. Time goes fast and the larger ships can no longer go near the Antarctic but enough of us…enjoy and have fun!

• Thanks 1

@HBCcruiserYou are right, those towel animals are fantastic.  I've never seen them like that either.  Sailing with my son and his gal friend in Feb on the Sky she has never been on any cruise.  I hope we have a great steward like yours and I can get them to slip a few towel animals in their cabin.  Thanks for your great pics and report.  Much appreciated.

• Like 1