Celebrity Wonderverse what is it?

Pennstatedj

Yesterday we received an email from Celebrity asking us to join this new celebrity experience. I think tried to register and they did not recognize my email. As we all know X systems are not the best. So I stopped trying. This morning I received another email confirming my registration. So I clicked on the link. Now nothing on the page. Has any other Zenith tried to register or link to the site? For the record, I tried on my Mac and my iPad. The experience looks interesting, so if someone was able to get connected I would be interested on what you think. 

I did do another account but that did not work. Until this morning when I received an email to verify my email. Then I tried to click on account and it said temporarily unable to connect. Then I click on second link and that did not work either. 

I believe this only went to Zenith and then will roll out to all CC members. 

Amazingly enough, the email greeting is apparently tailored to the client's level...

Who would have thought that the IT department was capable of that?? 🤔

I mean, gosh, I haven't gotten my edocs yet and I'm 27 days out...I guess the 'wonderverse' has taken precedence...lol...

5 hours ago, Pennstatedj said:

I did do another account but that did not work. Until this morning when I received an email to verify my email. Then I tried to click on account and it said temporarily unable to connect. Then I click on second link and that did not work either. 

I believe this only went to Zenith and then will roll out to all CC members. 

No, we are Elite+ and got the email a few days ago. I was able to connect and found it a waste of time. It did have some good graphics and avatars but I found navigation clunky. I can watch U-Tube videos of the same thing.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

They need to direct their efforts into upgrading their older ships, wifi, app and website before wasting money on this METAVERSE stuff.

Clearly aimed at the “future” demographic with still a large amount of current X cruises not even owning a smartphone. 😝

oh wait a minute… all so they can claim to be the “first” cruise line to do it. 

blah blah blah …. 

Thanks for

49 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

No, we are Elite+ and got the email a few days ago. I was able to connect and found it a waste of time. It did have some good graphics and avatars but I found navigation clunky. I can watch U-Tube videos of the same thing.

thanks for this information.  I was unable to connect to the link yesterday.  Now I will delete and not bother to try again.