Non Alcoholic Drink Packages

Sally12345

Good morning! Does anyone know what’s going on with the non-alcoholic drink packages? Our friend just called Celebrity to purchase a non-alcoholic classic drink package and was told that she couldn’t because that package is no longer being offered.  Apparently, they have a new package coming out in a few days that will be available to purchase.  Thanks!

I had the same issue! I tried to purchase the classic non-alcoholic package for $13.99 as part of the cyber sale, but they had pulled all the non-alcoholic packages! After waiting on hold for 45(!) minutes, I was told that Celebrity is getting rid of all previous non-alcoholic packages and a new package will be available on 12/19…for $30/day-more than double! If that is the case, why not let me buy the old package before the new structure rolls out? And why make this change before the cyber sale ends? Soooo frustrated! Especially because my ship gets back before the new prices take effect fleet-wide January 3rd 😞

55 minutes ago, Pebbles07 said:

I had the same issue! I tried to purchase the classic non-alcoholic package for $13.99 as part of the cyber sale, but they had pulled all the non-alcoholic packages! After waiting on hold for 45(!) minutes, I was told that Celebrity is getting rid of all previous non-alcoholic packages and a new package will be available on 12/19…for $30/day-more than double! If that is the case, why not let me buy the old package before the new structure rolls out? And why make this change before the cyber sale ends? Soooo frustrated! Especially because my ship gets back before the new prices take effect fleet-wide January 3rd 😞

welcome to Celebrity where a $ale is always so $pecial!

...and I am hoping, since my girlfriend doesn't drink alcohol, that I can DOWNGRADE our included classic beverage package we received with Aqua Class to a non-alcoholic package at no charge.  You would think that would be easy to do.

We have soda packages for our cruise that leaves in a week. So are those being canceled, or upgraded to the new package? I'm going to be angry if they make us each pay an extra $10 per day for a fancier package than the one for which we have already paid.

I am just curious how I missed their announcement about these changes.  Until I read the information in the link in post #2, I was totally unaware that any changes were being made.  I guess I am not signed up for all the announcements somehow.