Why are there no pic’s or video’s showing Riviera recent refurbishment ?

BEEZLEE

3 minutes ago, BEEZLEE said:

With a major refurbishment, there usually is a flurry of chatter and pics, but so far we have hardly seen anything ??….hoping for some commentary or possible YouTube video.

I have friends currently on Riviera and loving the new decor, etc....only complaint was the move of the ice cream from inside at Terrace to out by Waves.   

• Haha 1

I also wanted to see the interior of the newly drydocked Riviera.  I when on YouTube and put in video's of Oceania Riviera over the last month.  I believe one or two came up.  Try that.  

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.

Though the NEXT interior redo was new to Riviera (and eventually to Marina), remember that the 4 R ships have all already had this work done over the past several years - including a lot of pix, videos, press releases etc. which are now basically “old news.” The materials and finishes used on the O ships are basically the same as what was done on the R ships. What available design PR $ are being allocated are focusing on the new A class.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, basor said:

I have friends currently on Riviera and loving the new decor, etc....only complaint was the move of the ice cream from inside at Terrace to out by Waves.   

That seems like a silly move.  Did they put anything where the ice cream was in the Terrace?

• Like 1