Recommended EWR to port transportation?

mcneima

15 minutes ago, mcneima said:

We will have 3 adults and 2 children traveling 2/4/23 - 2/12/23,and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a car service to pick us up at the airport and take us to the cruise ship.

You may also want to browse the east coast departures section for ideas.

• Like 1

If you arrive the same day as your cruise, the RCI airport shuttle is your best deal.  I am arriving the day before.  Country Inn and Suites offers free airport shuttle, and van service to the cruise port for $17.50 (each way).  I intend on purchasing airport drop-off from guest services, as my plane departs on debarkation day.

On 12/20/2022 at 9:17 AM, shof515 said:

depending on cost, it might be cheaper to use royal shuttle service. with that amount of people plus luggage you need a car service that has a van

On 12/20/2022 at 9:28 AM, gmerick said:

If you arrive the same day as your cruise, the RCI airport shuttle is your best deal.  I am arriving the day before.  Country Inn and Suites offers free airport shuttle, and van service to the cruise port for $17.50 (each way).  I intend on purchasing airport drop-off from guest services, as my plane departs on debarkation day.

Disagree about using Royal's transportation. They have 5 people in their group . The cruise line's transfers will be far more expensive than an Uber XL.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:47 AM, mcneima said:

We will have 3 adults and 2 children traveling 2/4/23 - 2/12/23,and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a car service to pick us up at the airport and take us to the cruise ship.

Thanks,

Marion

For a car service I recommend Carmel LImo (carmellimo.com) but an UberXL will probably be a bit cheaper.