What ships offer pickle ball?

Sandi1960

8 minutes ago, Sandi1960 said:

We are sailing on the Edge in January and then the Eclipse in April and May.  Does anyone know if pickle ball nets are set up on these ships?

none on Edge as of Nov 7, 2022

• Like 1

To my knowledge it is not available on Edge.   I know that it was available on Summit (revolutionized). I was just on Solstice (Not Revolutionized) and it was available.

Part of the revolution of the S-Class ships was the removal of the basketball (Pickle) ball.    To my knowledge Eclipse wasn't revolutionized and still has Michael's Club and no Retreat Lounge so Pickle Ball should still be available as well as access to all for the forward sun deck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

To my knowledge Eclipse wasn't revolutionized and still has Michael's Club and no Retreat Lounge so Pickle Ball should still be available as well as access to all for the forward sun deck

We'll be on Eclipse in just over a week, I'll confirm then, but I believe you are correct

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Debbra1024 said:

We will be on the constellation in February and was wondering if they had portable nets to put on the basketball court for Pickleball. 

On our September Summit cruise, that's what it looked like. The basketball hoops were still in place. Maybe the activity staff sets a schedule for both (?). 

6 hours ago, Debbra1024 said:

We will be on the constellation in February and was wondering if they had portable nets to put on the basketball court for Pickleball. 

When on both Summit and Solstice they setup the nets on the basketball courts and the ball and paddles were in the benches.   Many passengers had their own paddles and balls