Havana Deck Question

Theosprey247

Thinking of booking a Havana interior for our next cruise. But which deck would be best?  5th where the Havana area (and bar) or somewhere else?  Is the noise from the bar annoying?  My wife and I spent the night dancing away to the Latin band most nights on our last cruise. So being close would be a bonus. 

DH and I are booked on Horizon in a Havana Cabana Jan 2025.  So excited!!  We are on 5th floor and my PVP had heard from clients that close to the Havana area can be noisy at night as well as music from the Havana Bar.  I followed her suggestion and had her move our room about 5 doors toward the middle of the ship.  I have heard that the music ends around midnight which works for us.  We like to dance as well so we may see you on the dance floor💃😄

There are stairs at the back of decks 6 and 7 making access to the Havana area pretty easy unless you have trouble with stairs. I still would probably go with deck 5, though, unless you are literally sharing a wall with the club. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

There are stairs at the back of decks 6 and 7 making access to the Havana area pretty easy unless you have trouble with stairs. I still would probably go with deck 5, though, unless you are literally sharing a wall with the club. 

I wasn’t sure we could use the stairs in the aft, thought they might be for crew only. We have an aft wrap on deck 6 on the Panorama so this is good news, thanks ! 

Loved loved loved our Havana cabana on deck 5. We were right by the band area and surprisingly could not hear it at all in our cabin. Having the Havana area, Havana bar, ocean plaza, coffee shop, etc. all on the same floor and close by was amazing. Would be hard for us to sail on a Vista class ship and not choose the same area again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mslhb said:

Loved loved loved our Havana cabana on deck 5. We were right by the band area and surprisingly could not hear it at all in our cabin. Having the Havana area, Havana bar, ocean plaza, coffee shop, etc. all on the same floor and close by was amazing. Would be hard for us to sail on a Vista class ship and not choose the same area again.

I feel the same. Got one on the Celebration but passed on the Venezia. Without a pool there I couldn’t justify the price difference.

12 hours ago, mslhb said:

My wife and I stayed on deck 7 on Horizon and feel the same way. Having that stairwell in the back made getting to all of the Havana amenities very easy. Except for a family NYE cruise on Vista, we will always try to book in Havana. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

I wasn’t sure we could use the stairs in the aft, thought they might be for crew only. We have an aft wrap on deck 6 on the Panorama so this is good news, thanks ! 

Yup, they are for guests!  Even have nice carpet in the same colors as the Havana area.

• Like 1