Arcadia arriving early.

Fionboard

2 hours ago, Happy afloat said:

It's not. Overflowing cabin toilets and no showers for two days on Azura a few years ago. Not nice.

I refer my learned friend to the post below.

5 hours ago, mike x ftc said:

Arcadia looks good in the bars etc but there have been plumbing problems for years that have just never been dealt with properly - yes she is an older ship - but not that old!! Other lines seem to maintain their older ships far more efficiently.   We had no toilet on 3 separate occasions - one of them was Christmas Eve and it was not working for the entire day, it started working again about 6pm after a few pointless visits to reception - they really need to work on looking like they care! Our friends had dirty water coming up out of their toilet on boxing day, it took a while but eventually it was fixed and sanitized.  You just lose faith a little..

4 hours ago, zap99 said:

For some perhaps. Others have no interest in Saga. I just wonder why post this on a P&O thread. 

I often wonder the same about other lines too, but we are all guilty - even our esteemed Host sings the praises of Saga here.  Sure makes for interesting reading and research.

Edited by Megabear2

2 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

I often wonder the same about other lines too, but we are all guilty - even our esteemed Host sings the praises of Saga here.  Sure makes for interesting reading and research.

Interestingly you can't find out much about saga on the saga forum, apart from the ' no books in the library ' thread. The reviews on the Trust site make for pretty grim reading. We cruise regularly with P&O, Celebrity and RC. No interest in Saga and some folk extolling the superior Saga offering haven't sailed on the new ships anyway.....Happy new year, now Jools is done, time for my pit.😉 

• Like 3