Anyone else receive a Picture Book in the mail recently?

Lois R

If anyone knows of someone who received one of these books and doesn't want it, I'd be happy to pay shipping to take it off their hands; just let me know. We certainly don't rank enough with SS to be one of 4,000 customers to receive one. But we're planning to visit the Galapagos on the Origin next year, so having a memento (can one have a memento of a trip we have yet to take?!) would be nice! 🤣

2 hours ago, cruiseej said:

If anyone knows of someone who received one of these books and doesn't want it, I'd be happy to pay shipping to take it off their hands; just let me know. We certainly don't rank enough with SS to be one of 4,000 customers to receive one. But we're planning to visit the Galapagos on the Origin next year, so having a memento (can one have a memento of a trip we have yet to take?!) would be nice! 🤣

Not sure how we reach each other outside of this forum but you are welcome to my copy.

I am guessing you rooting for the Eagles on Sunday.........should be a good game🙂

4 hours ago, Lois R said:

I am guessing you rooting for the Eagles on Sunday.........should be a good game🙂

Oh, yes. (On both counts!) This week is passing very slowly waiting for Sunday! Sorry about your Jags. Hopefully our former coach will bring you more good results in the years ahead. 

Thank you for the offer of your book. If you email me at jacobsedj at gmail, I'll send you my address.

10 hours ago, cruiseej said:

Oh, yes. (On both counts!) This week is passing very slowly waiting for Sunday! Sorry about your Jags. Hopefully our former coach will bring you more good results in the years ahead. 

Thank you for the offer of your book. If you email me at jacobsedj at gmail, I'll send you my address.

You should have mail🙂

• Like 1