Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach week of spring break?

bmraar

We are going on a spring break cruise, and want to do a beach day in Cozumel.  Will be my husband and I and our 2 daughters, ages 26 and 17.  Hubby, eldest daughter and I will be drinking, 17 year old would love some smoothies or virgin frozen drinks.  17 year old would like to use the inflatables.  We have narrowed it down to Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach.  Has anyone done either during spring break?  I would normally lean towards Mr. Sanchos, but I am a bit nervous it will be a) jam-packed full of people, and b) over the top rowdy.

Thank you!

Kim

25 minutes ago, bmraar said:

We are going on a spring break cruise, and want to do a beach day in Cozumel.  Will be my husband and I and our 2 daughters, ages 26 and 17.  Hubby, eldest daughter and I will be drinking, 17 year old would love some smoothies or virgin frozen drinks.  17 year old would like to use the inflatables.  We have narrowed it down to Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach.  Has anyone done either during spring break?  I would normally lean towards Mr. Sanchos, but I am a bit nervous it will be a) jam-packed full of people, and b) over the top rowdy.

Thank you!

Kim

Have you been to either before?

I think it depends on your expectations and requirements regarding what facilities your require and which are most important.

I think it will be a given that both will be packed and both will require reservations and be fully AI. As well as the number of ships in port on your day there will be land visitors and depending on sargassum situation possibly day visitors from the mainland trying to avoid it.

So, Paradise beach is much more low key, depending on what your expectations . Honestly with a 17 year old i would choose Paradise beach due to the party crowd that will be there. We are going there mid april which will have more high school spring breakers then college, and we are going to Paradise beach. Any questions about it let me know.