compare Princess lowest full suite category to Sky Suite experience?

39august

There is a bar in the concierge open for happy hour approx. 5-7 every evening, very social.  It two things to remember, the suite itself is luxurious , unlimited laundry, fruit, flowers and the ambiance on the ship is wonderful. The cruise staff is very hands on, many funny programs. They did an exceptional night at the Oscar’s once that had us laughing so hard. No matter what cruise we take when I see the sea witch logo , I smile.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 39august said:

None at the moment. I see that both Ruby and Regal have itineraries out of Galveston. Just trying to decide if I want to try one of them. Don't care about ports at this point in my 83 year old life. So the ship experience is what we cruise for now.  Are there any drinks included with suites other than the bar set up in cabin? A bar in the concierge/suite lounge?

Not that I'm aware of. There is a Platinum and Elite Lounge offered during certain hours each day, but's that's associated with the Captain's Circle Loyalty Program which I don't believe would apply to you since you have rarely, if ever, cruised with Princess.

But if you're looking just to try something new, I would suggest giving them a try. Their suite experience may not match up to what you've come accustomed to with Celebrity, but we've always had a great time and laugh a lot on the various Princess cruises we've been on since cruising started back up.