Is our fare cruise only or do we have premium drinks/wifi etc included?

Morecruises1

15 hours ago, Morecruises1 said:

Is our fare cruise only or do we have premium drinks/wifi etc included?  We made that mistake of putting in captains club number does it still mess up?

cruise.jpg

From the website under Retreat As a guest of The Retreat, you’ll also enjoy a long list of thoughtfully curated amenities that start with four newly added perks*—premium drinks, premium Wi-Fi, tips, and an onboard credit to spend almost any way you like.

3 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

From the website under Retreat As a guest of The Retreat, you’ll also enjoy a long list of thoughtfully curated amenities that start with four newly added perks*—premium drinks, premium Wi-Fi, tips, and an onboard credit to spend almost any way you like.

OP - This is correct.   All retreat cabins include these perks.   The codes Celebrity uses on their billing system is mindboggling and ridiculous.    When we were in a SS last year, I was concerned like you were and even took a screenshot as above just for my own peace of mind.  

No worries and once you are in a suite, hard to change.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Morecruises1 said:

Thanks the codes are so confusing and on the last trip we had that bug where when you put in your captains club number it went to a cruise only fare.   I appreciate everyone looking as I can't figure out the codes at all and I wish it listed somewhere plainly what we have.  

I could not agree more with you.  I find X's website and Confirms so confusing.  They need to include the "Decoder Ring" when you book LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morecruises1 said:

Update we just called Celebrity.  We are getting a refund for gratuities paid and they manually had to add the perks to our reservation.  It now looks like this

cruise2.jpg

Ours did not show a Bev package on my confirmation but the drink package does show in my orders.  I would think that just having a Retreat booking it would be on your Sea Pass.  That said we are in a Veranda for next sailing and I paid for the Exhale package when it was still available and our Xpress pass only had CALL.  I was told their system has issues and I should have it corrected.  Keeping my fingers crossed

Here is a part of my invoice for a cruise in a suite.  The invoice is from Celebrity

it shows the premium drink pack , gratuities, and premium Wi-Fi

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

5C9BBBAF-F299-46A9-896C-6423593D34A8.png

2 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

It’s the same problem as booking Aqua and then seeing select dining. It’s an artefact of the booking system.  

Same thing on the App it shows us - in a SS - as Select Dining. 

3 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

It’s the same problem as booking Aqua and then seeing select dining. It’s an artefact of the booking system.  

Blu was 1st introduce on Solstice in 2008. In 15 years Celebrity IT department has not fix this problem.

2 hours ago, Dar & Bob said:

Ours did not show a Bev package on my confirmation but the drink package does show in my orders.  I would think that just having a Retreat booking it would be on your Sea Pass.  That said we are in a Veranda for next sailing and I paid for the Exhale package when it was still available and our Xpress pass only had CALL.  I was told their system has issues and I should have it corrected.  Keeping my fingers crossed

I just looked online and it shows a beverage package and Wi-Fi for me, but not my husband.  Is yours the same?

27 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

I just looked online and it shows a beverage package and Wi-Fi for me, but not my husband.  Is yours the same?

That would indicate to me that it's your booking and your husband is the guest.

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Look at your husband's account.  His will not show up under your account. 

4 hours ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Yes but I assume since I am signed in under my name it only shows mine.  LOL the sign in button automatically signs me in so I can't even check under his name.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Depends on when you sail and which ship too. We paid $8,500 for 9 nights in a SSS on the Equinox, for June 2024. 

Oops!  I wish. We actually paid $10,500. I don’t know why I thought it was $8,500. I always have to cruise during peak season when things are expensive. It would have been nearly $15,000 if we would have went with the new ships, I think it was the Beyond.