Dinner Reservations

MLP12

I have been trying to make a reservation for Eden and all of the days are full. I've checked both the website and the app.  Will I be able to make a reservation once on board the ship?  Also, should you make a reservation for a different main restaurant than the one you're assigned or can you just show up and get a table?

Visit Eden restaurant as soon as you board to grab whatever reservation you can. For the Main Dining Rooms, there is no longer assigned dining times (early/late seating) on E-class ships. It's all anytime dining. Make reservations ahead if you like, or just pick a dining room and show up.

• Like 1

Most ships have been short on crew so the specialty restaurants have only been staffed for 50% of their seating capacity.  This has made getting a reservation very difficult.  Check when you board and if there is nothing available ask if you can be put on a waitlist.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Visit Eden restaurant as soon as you board to grab whatever reservation you can. For the Main Dining Rooms, there is no longer assigned dining times (early/late seating) on E-class ships. It's all anytime dining. Make reservations ahead if you like, or just pick a dining room and show up.

Good to know, thank you!